Thrill-seekers around the world are going to be excited with the new announcement from Zeal Optics. The company has just announced the new Zeal iON HD video camera goggles.
The new wearable camera features a hi-def camera capable of recording all your action shots in a 1080p HD quality video. Aside from that, it can also capture 8 megapixel photos using the same camera.
- Anti-Fog Infused Lens Process
- Impact Resistant Frame Technology
- High Density Lens Technology
- 100% UV Protection
- Helmet Compatible
- Dual Strap Adjustments
- Optimum™ Lens
- Captures 1080p & 720p HD quality video
- Shoots 8 megapixel HD photos
- 170-degree wide angle camera lens
- Camera automatically adjusts for light levels and has infinity focus
- Utilizes an in-goggle viewfinder
- Controlled by glove-ready buttons on the side of the frame
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery has a three-hour run time, depending on usage
- Easily integrates with all social media outlets to share your memories
“The ZEAL iON goggle is going to change the way people use POV cameras,” ZEAL pro snowboarder Kimmy Fasani said.
“With its easy to use playback mode and control placements, there’s never a reason to take your hands out of your gloves. This goggle and camera will be a necessity when I’m filming.”
If you want this in your next adventure, you can grab the Zeal iON HD googles for $399.[Zeal Optics via Ubergizmo]