This Giveaway is Now Over
A big thanks to everyone who took part in the giveaway. Right now I wish I was Oprah and could pull a ‘everyone get’s a
car tablet’.. but alas, I am not. I’ll have to be happy giving away the tablet to a single winner. The lucky winner was picked via random number by Mr. Wolfram. And that winner is…… (drumroll please JR)
Congrats Rhea. I’ll send you a message via facebook for your mailing address. Thanks to everyone else who liked, followed, circled and subscribed. If you want to get a special email for giveaways, you can sign up for that in the Newsletter options., we’ve got more cool gear giveaways planned in the near future (including an email list only giveaway coming soon) so stay posted.
Wacom Intuos5 Giveaway
If you’re already a Wacom fan, there’s no need to sell you on the Intuos5. But if you haven’t tried a Wacom tablet before — it’ll be the product you never knew you couldn’t live without. For working in Photoshop or other mouse intensive applications it is indispensable. And because we are such big fans of Wacom tablets, we are excited to announce that we’re giving away a Wacom Intuos5 Medium Pen Tablet.
How To Enter
There are 4 ways to enter, choose as many (or as few) as you like:
- Sign up to the Newsletter
- Like us on Facebook and share this post
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet:
Wacom Intuos5 #Giveaway http://togte.ch/intuos5 @TogTechBlog
- Circle? us on Google+ and share this giveaway post
When you’ve complete the above step(s), leave one comment on this post for each task you completed. If you do two things, make two comments; you’ll get one entry for each. If you are already following TogTech on a given site – just do the second part of the instruction and leave your comment below.
- The contest will end on May 25th, 2012
- The winner will be selected at random from the comments in this post and a double check will be made to ensure the winner completed their task (followed, liked .. etc)
- The winner will be announced in this post
- Max 4 entries per person (1 for each task)
- The contest is open to anyone B&H Photo can ship to – local taxes and duties will be the responsibility of the winner.
This Giveaway is sponsored by TogTech.com