There are a number of underwater iPhone cases already on the market but none that reach down to 100′ (correct me if I’m wrong). Ken Corben wants to change that and let you go diving to the depth of sharks and sea turtles. Supporting the kickstarter project with $400 get’s you a case, which sounds a little expensive but the case quality is top notch.
- Aerospace/Marine grade billet aluminum main housing
- Mechanically activated record/stop button with an eight lip seal
- 316 Stainless Steel hardware
- Pressure enhanced V-Lock seal design
- Vacuum assist Pre-Seal port
- Full LCD screen rear viewing port
- Sun shade for front lens port
- Ability to check integrity of seals prior to your dive
- 1/4-20 threaded boss on bottom for tripods
- Leash and lanyard provided
- Capture yourself with the self portrait mode
- Billet Aluminum cross bar with two form fitting Teak grip handles!
- 1/4-20 deep threaded holes on ends of Teak grips for lights, etc.
- Custom foam fitted waterproof Seahorse hard case.
They already have working prototypes that they’ve been using over the last year. They just needs funds to kick this into full production. Pro iPhone photographers, take heed.