It seems that there’s no shortage in action camera announcements this year. Here’s another one from Swann, the Bolt HD.
Swann’s latest waterproof and wearable mini action camera is equipped with the now standard 1080p video capability and microSD storage. To be unique from this fast growing camera category, the Bolt HD comes with a laser pointer, which is designed to guide users to be always on point with their shots. Aside from being capable of going 32 feet underwater, the camera can also take 12MP still photos of your adventures.
Here are the key features of the Bolt HD:
- Record professional high definition action videos at 1080p (1920 x 1080 pixels) in real time (30fps) with stereo audio
- Use the laser pointer to check the camera is on target and shoot in any conditions with waterproof casing to 32ft below the surface
- Relive the action in high definition with mini HDMI connection
- Record footage to MicroSD card (up to 32GB), or use the USB cable to transfer to PC or Mac for easy uploading to your favorite websites
- Convenient lithium-ion battery is rechargeable via USB with hours of recording per charge
- Wearable mounts include: curved surface mount, Helmet mount, flat surface mount
- Wireless Remote
The Swann Bolt HD is already available for around $200.