Pentax owner Ricoh Co., Ltd. recently launched a new module for their GXR camera unit, the RICOH LENS A16 24-85mm F3.5-5.5.
The new Ricoh lens for GXR, which is an interchangeable camera system where you can mount different camera units, is the first module that sports a 16MP sensor. It features a 24-85 mm wide-angle zoom lens, an APS-C size CMOS sensor, and Smooth Imaging Engine IV.
Here are some of the key features of RICOH LENS A16 24-85mm F3.5-5.5:
- Newly developed 24-85 mm wide-angle zoom lens with an APS-C size CMOS sensor with approximately 16.20 million pixels
- Diverse shooting functions and high operability
- Highly precise focusing
- The power of expression that is a hallmark of the GXR series
Also added are new options like:
- A newly designed lens hood (LH-2) especially for this camera unit.
- A lens cap (LC-3) that opens and closes simultaneously with the movement of the lens. It does not need to be removed when shooting.
- A wrapping sheet (WS-1) that can wrap the GXR when the camera unit, external viewfinder, and other options are attached.