If you’re the type of person that likes to record videos using a DSLR camera, then you may need the best audio device for DSLR to get the best results. But if you think that a DSLR is sometimes a bit bulky for the task of simply recording a short video, then you might find Zoom’s new Q2HD video recorder interesting.
The Q2HD camcorder features a palm-sized device that can record 40 minutes of 1080p full HD videos even in low-light or noisy areas. It has a built-in 2GB SD card for memory and a 24-bit/96 kHz Mid-Side stereo for recording audio. The unit can also stream videos via Skype or UStream by connecting it to a Windows or Mac laptop.
Here are some of the key features of the Zoom Q2HD:
- Recording Media: SD/SDHC/SDXC card (up to 64GB)
- Imaging Device: 1/3.2-inch 5M pixels CMOS sensor
- Optics Lens: Fixed Focus (1.23m to infinity), F3.2
- Video Format: MPEG-4 AVC / H.264 (MOV)
- Video Resolution: HD1080p 30fps, HD720p 60fps, HD720p 30fps, WVGA 60fps, WVGA 30fps
- Sound Functions: Lo-cut filter, Auto Gain (Concert / Solo / Meeting)
- Video Functions: 4x digital zoom, Scene select (Auto / Concert Lighting / Night)
- Display: 2.0-inch full color LCD (320 x 240 pixels)
- Power Requirements: 2 x AA batteries (LR6 or Ni-MH) AC adapter AD-17 (DC5V/1A/center positive)
- Battery Life: 2 hours (Movie mode), 4 hours (Audio mode)
The Zoom Q2HD is going to be available later this month with a price tag of around $200. For more info, you can visit the Zoom website.[Gizmodo]