This Giveaway is now Over
I made a quick trip to WolframAlfa, asked Mr. Wolfram for a random number, and matched it up with the replies in this post which were pasted in a spreadsheet.
And the winner is….
Congrats Ida, and thanks for the Google circle. I’ll be sending you a message via Facebook to get your mailing info. Thanks to everyone who liked, followed, circled and subscribed. Keep your eye on the blog as there’ll be more giveaways in the near future. If you want to get a special email for giveaways, you can sign up for that in the Newsletter options.
PocketWizard recently announced the newest member to the PW family, the PocketWizard Plus III. I’m a big fan of PocketWizards and thought this would be a great chance to run the first giveaway on TogTech. So, up for grabs is a pair of PocketWizard Plus III’s. I don’t have any back-door connections so the prize will be delivered when the Plus III’s start shipping. I’ll put in an order as soon as the winner is chosen and the shipping address is confirmed.
How to Enter
There are 4 ways to enter, choose as many (or few) as you like
- Sign up to the Newsletter and yell out loud “I want to win a PocketWizard Plus III”
- Like us on Facebook then share the update you’ll see about the giveaway
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet: PocketWizard Plus III Giveaway http://togte.ch/PWplusIII #giveaway @TogTechBlog
- Circle? us on Google+ and share this giveaway post
When you have completed any one of those steps, comment at the bottom of this post (one comment for each step you complete) letting us know what you’ve done (that’s your entry). If you are already following TogTech on a given site – just do the second part of the instruction and leave your comment below.
- The contest will run for 2 weeks, ending March 8, 2012 at 12:00 CET
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments in this post and a double check will be made to ensure the winner completed their task (followed, liked .. etc)
- The winner will be announced in this post
- Max 4 entries per person
- The contest is open to anyone B&H Photo can ship to – local taxes and duties will be the responsibility of the winner.
This Giveaway is sponsored by TogTech.com