Phottix has just released their new Odin TTL Flash Trigger for Nikon, which has the capacity to trigger TTL flashes while retaining full TTL functions and allowing the user to control power and flash zoom settings remotely.
The Odin provides photographers with four wireless channels and three flash control group designations, while allowing the flash to be set off in either manual or TTL mode.
Its features are as follows:
- Remote power control of groups in TTL with +/- EV adjustments
- Remote manual mode flash power control with 1/3 stop adjustments
- Remote flash head zoom adjustments – auto or manual
- Mix TTL and Manual flash – fire some groups in TTL, others as manual
- Remote power control in A:B ratio modes with +/- EV adjustments
- High speed sync – shutter speeds up to 1/8000 sec.
- Second curtain sync functions
- Compatible with Phottix Strato 4-in-1 and Phottix Strato II Multi 5-in-1 Wireless Triggers
- Upgradeable firmware via built-in USB port.
The Odin can be used with most Nikon cameras and flashes, including Nikon SB-400, SB-600, SB-800, SB-900, SB-910 while excluding the D70 and D70s.