Photographers who prefer Nikon shooters have probably already heard of the manufacturer’s Camera Control Pro software. The program lets users control various Nikon DSLR functions remotely, and provides support for advanced camera capabilities such as LiveView and the Picture Control System and Viewer.
- Most settings of Nikon DSLRs, including exposure mode, shutter speed, and aperture, can be controlled remotely from a computer and wired or wireless LAN when using a wireless transmitter.
- Direct transfer of images from a camera to computer with smooth processing from shooting to saving images.
- Enhanced viewer function enables thumbnail display of the images stored in a computer.
- Integration with other Nikon software:
- Support for ViewNX browser and viewer software.
- Support for Capture NX photo-finishing software.