DigitalRev, the same guys who froze and burned a Canon 7D, are back again. And this time, they manage to not destroy any cameras – instead they’ve given us a list of 50 quick photography tips.
In the video, DigitalRev gives us many useful bit of information. Although we may not agree with all the advice (I still like my lens hood to protect my front lens element), there is lots of good info in the 50 tips. Here is a list of the first 10 …
- UV filters are a complete waste of time.
- Lens hoods aren’t a necessity.
- Don’t treat your DSLR like a baby.
- Stop hating on others and just go out and shoot.
- Get a cheap lens caps.
- Pack light.
- Use a zoom for convenience
- Primes will make you think more.
- 35mm focal lens is the most practical lens for a one lens set-up
- Everything in the 50mm focal length looks better
To hear more helpful tips be sure to watch the video, and don’t forget to enjoy (I guarantee you’ll get at least a few good laughs):
Bottomline: keep it simple and just have fun taking great photos.