Have you bought the Nikon D7100? If so, you’ll be glad to know that you can now take your new Nikon DSLR under the sea with Ikelite’s Nikon D7100 underwater housing.
The waterproof camera accessory comes with the same clear housing that you can find on any Ikelite casing. Other familiar features are rubberized handles, TTL through hard-wired strobes, and access to vital camera controls.
Here are the other key features of the D7100 Ikelite housing:
- Superior flash control
- Ergonomic handling
- Reliable performance
- Glass optical viewfinder enhanced for underwater
- Visible o-ring seals
- Corrosion-proof solid body
- Ports available for most popular lenses
- Lens zoom gears included with housing
- 200ft (60m) depth rating
- Made by divers in the USA
Ikelite is offering the D7100 underwater housing for a suggested retail price of $1,500.