It’s annoying when your camera strap somehow always manages to get in the way as you’re gearing up to take shot. Straps are obviously incredibly useful and functional when it comes to transporting or handling your camera, but not so much when it comes to actually shooting with it.
The traditional top-mounted camera strap has topped the complaints list of numerous photographers, so it was only a matter of time before Custom SLR came up with the C-Loop Camera Strap Mount Solution.
What C-Loop does is relocate the attachment point of the strap from the top to the bottom and integrate a swivel to reduce twisting and tangling.
- Eliminate Strap Interference: Quicker access, flexibility and improved handling.
- Smooth Rotation: The C-Loop swivels 360 degrees to reduce tangling and for smooth panning
- Low Profile: Makes it easier to transition from landscape to portrait shots
- Increased Security: Lens comfortably tucks away making mobility easy in tight or crowded areas
- Compatibility: Works with existing camera straps and all devices with a tripod mount
The C-Loop Camera Strap Mount Solution is available from Custom SLR’s website for $39.95.