If you own a metal slider rail, then you know that carrying it around during photo or video shoots is quite challenging, if not difficult. AirTracks is about to change your perception of camera sliders.
Instead of using metals, AirTracks uses a 5-foot inflatable slider system. It can hold up to 8 pounds of weight and can be deflated after using to easily fit right into your camera bag. It also comes with a hand-operated air pump, carabiner, tripod screw, plastic dolly, and a stuff sack.
Here are some examples on where you can use AirTracks:
- Indie film-making
- Product shots (both in the studio and on location)
- Stock videos (this is HUGE! Film in places traditional sliders can’t go. A lot of people make their living off stock videography / photography!)
- Hikes, backpacking or camping
- Freelance cinematographers
- Air Travel
- Real estate videos
- Snowboard terrain parks and other extreme sports